Sunday, June 13, 2004

word wrester

Double-Tongued Word Wrester records words as they enter and leave the English language. It focuses upon slang, jargon, and other niche categories which include new, foreign, hybrid, archaic, obsolete, and rare words.
Verwaltungsvereinfachungsmassnahmen is probably a useful term if you live in Europe, and yes there is a difference between the meaning of dub and dub-dub
via The Presurfer


Anonymous said...

Bloody hell Andy,I must have forgotten how to speak German.

Andy said...

Yes I think I'll learn Manderin instead.